1.6K views

The HC in Burlington Ontario are a bunch of high-pressure salesmen (Kim) and thieves.At no time was I told that the $500 initial fee was non-refundable.

She neglected to mention that on the same day she told me that I was not a cadidate for a transplant. In may shock at that news, she manipulated me into agreeing to a non-surgical solution (gluing human hair to your head using a membrane that looks like panty hose and some kind of contact cement substance as the glue). She also neglected to tell me that I had a time limit to change my mind. 7 days later when I asked for a refund, they refused.

All I got for $500 was a bottle of smelly shampoo and a bottle of conditioner. These people are SNAKES that prey on vulnerable people in desperate states about their hair. THEY ARE IN NO WAY QUALIFIED TO DEAL WITH WOMEN WHO ARE EXPERIENCING SELF-ESTEEM, DEPRESSION, AND MEDICAL ISSUES AROUND THE LOSS OF THEIR HAIR.

I've never met such UNETHICAL people in my life.

They should be shut down!They stole $500 without a blink.

This reviewer shared experience about "no services or goods for payment / unethical practices" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hair Club. The most disappointing about hair club hair replacement at Hair Club was nightmare, refund policy not fully explained and breach of contract Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Hair Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

The Toronto location is very expensive and rude.

to Anonymous #1115376

Toronto branch: four of their office staffs have complaints filed against them...