2.8K views

hair club for men in Houston Texas would not honor refund after they took thousands and left me bald and damaged . Bad products,inexperienced stylist, spent 25 days of the first 30 they guarantee trying to make it right. Hair piece horrible quality..all hair fell out... Slick salespersons...need to stop this operation..

I am looking for an attorney to take my case. i am now wearing wigs !!

help... please refer me to anyone you know who may help

i cannot find their registered agent to file small claims court damage.

i live in houston texas

they will not talk, return calls, lost money and my hair

Review about: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

I had spend thousands of Dollars and what I got aggravation , they just want to make money and money that's all, the hair fell a part in less then 30 days , and they want me to sign up for another $ 265.00 dollars a month , it's like a car payment , there work is so bad that I can't tell u. It is better to have the surgery done instead . Shahid Iqbal

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1199253

Yes..they are scammers lets get togeter they robbed us....all lets sue them bad.....call 346 4026118..hurry..this is the biggest scam there is..

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1212922

I agree with you I have been disappointed from day one so I am looking for a lawyer to help me take them down for what they have done to me thy like and didn't up hold to what they tell you

Redmond, Washington, United States #942067

Hi guys, please email me waldinagal@att.net I have an issue going on with hair club. I'm trying to get legal help!!!

Thanks

I could sign my name to any of the comments I have read concerning the lack of professionalism, pitiful quality of product, inconsistency of statements, the blatant lies, the stealing of your money and the keeping of the product for which you have already paid...I, too, would like to get the "REGISTERED AGENT'S NAME/NUMBER". If anyone reading this can assist me, I would truly appreciate that information. I just want my money back, $1,995.00.

to Same Here Houston, Texas, United States #1212925

H name erica

This place Hair Club for Men in one word is HORRIBLE.I left them way way back never looked back at them.

I was so much pissed off by the don't-know-what-they-are-doing nasty staff, and never-ending sales pitches.Hair Club (for Men) is not the place to go.

hey same thing on my side, but I wore it for 10 years,,,,2 375 per month, and six units(wigs) per year.everytime I laid down on a pillow it would lift.

Now i 35, AND I SHAVED MY HEAD.

i FEEL MUCH BETTER AND LOOK MUCH BETTER.WHO EVEER THINKS THEY ARE FOOLING ANY ONE IS A SHMUK LIKE I WAS

#519683

:x you all should know that this club is now sold with staggering lost of millions,$40mlns in 2011 alone.it's take over by a Japanese WIG maker clearly proves of years of mismanagement,unscrupulousness sales practices,haggling customers with outrageous fees,high pitch sales practices,misrepresenting it;s products and degrading quality of services in past years.also proves that theses posting are indeed very effective.people are reading on line,companies representatives also pay attention to this sites.i also called BBB and nothing so far.hair club don't even respond and BBB can't do jack about it.am considering small claim court.i reside in Toronto Canada.don not go away,post more and more,leave messages even once a month. IF YOU ALL KNEW WHAT THIS CLUB DID TO ME IN THE END IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND=CONSPIRACY,LIES,DECEPTIONS.THIS IS MY STORY BASED PURELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

class action law suite, YES..if not the only way.

beside lies,deceptions,constant pressures to up grade,ignoring you once you down grade with it constant problems with WIG which was cheap,glue was messy,dirty,melted all the time and was coming off so easy and loose and shifted side to side and pulled once your head on pillow hair this club can also be very dangerous? i assure you people.they re4sort to conspiracy once i demanded refund.left me out with the old wig and refuse to even give me styling products which i paid in advanced.

sure they had their fun and laugh at my expense both manager,sales person,and their head office but considering what transpired later on with BBB and huge back clash by some of many of their own staff members who hate what did people have done to me my question is whose laughing now?my e-mail var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy91219 = 'proficiencyp' + '@'; addy91219 = addy91219 + 'yahoo' + '.' + 'ca'; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy91219 ); document.write( '' ); whenever you guys are ready lets go for it.