Review about Hair Club Hair Replacement from Los Angeles, California

I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated and dissatisfied with what has occurred in the last 7 months.You promise me I will have appointments every 8 weeks and it turned out to be every 12 weeks and I'm doing all the driving I'm dealing with my hair between the 12 weeks.

its been a miserable task and it seems like you're getting the money and I'm doing all the work, somethings wrong.And when I started I was supposed to be seen every 8 weeks instead it turned out to be every 12 weeks when I asked for a wet and wavy hair they gave me recycle tango and mangled hear that wasn't human this wasn't the hair I chose nor did they give me the color I asked for I've been trying to keep it from matching it mess all day long is hard to deal with unmanageable I had to spend my lunch break is trying to get it right I'm just unhappy with the whole situation is this the way Hair Club for all their customers therefore I am requesting to cancel my contract and receive half the money that I paid find Vons phone number 66 1916 9774

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Club Hair Replacement
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #661810

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26, 2015 #1039636

Dear Sir,
I would also be pissed off if they did that to my hair. It looks as though you have a shitzu strapped to your head. With you're features, a bald look would go well.
Hang in there brother...

0 2 Reply

Nov 13, 2015 #1063295's a woman! Not a bro

1 0 Reply

Jul 24, 2015 #1011426

@Anonymous only a coward would make such a post and not show their face! VERY IGNORANT PERSON!

0 5 Reply

Jul 26, 2015 #1012060

You are a coward also for not signing in and using anonymous. Loser.

1 1 Reply

Jul 12, 2015 #1006558

Instead of hair replacement, you should have gotten a face replacement.

1 12 Reply

Jul 26, 2015 #1012062

Show your ugly face then ***! probably a racist on here. ***!

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Club.
Filing a new complaint about