Hair Club - Not Worth the Money

75 of 243 Hair Club reviews

I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during your consultation. They do not give you the full cost of the maintenance. I was hit with a $299 a month maintenance bill after financing $3999. Which I pay $299 a month to come in every six weeks for service, 3 new styles, 9 chemical services. Then I pay $40 a month for the $3999 financing which will take me forever if I only pay $40.00 a month.

The hair is not of good quality. There is a lot of shedding, after washing it a couple of times the hair comes out in lumps. I have had to glue my hair back into place several times.

I wish there was something I could do to get some of my money back. This is an expensive lesson learned.

My only advice is to not sign a contract the same day. Think about it before committing. It is not worth the money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of hair and dishonesty

Reason of review:
Hair Club Hair Replacement
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #693779 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
75 of 243 Hair Club reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 01 #1180196 Windermere, Florida, United States

Why don't you gals get together and bring them to judge Judy. Each of you file an individual complaint. Your case will be heard, plane flight paid for, hotel paid for, food, and the worst that could happen is these scammers names will be plastered on the tv with millions watching. If u win, an added blessing. Don't forget to bring all your paperwork, bank statements, receipts etc or judge Judy will ask you, if you don't have your evidence, "Where did you think you were coming, to the beach?"

0 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049448

Again I say... When you get eyelashes put in you have to keep doing that to keep that look, when you get nails added on you have to keep that going to continue that look. You want more hair because you have the misfortune of not having the amount of hair that you want this is one solution to restoring that loss as with your eyelashes, nails, and countless other cosmetic things that make you look beautiful. If the investment in yourself makes you look good and feel good then you do it. If you don't want to make that kind of investment and are happy with your loss, then stay the way you are. You are obviously unhappy enough with your loss to have made that kind of investment initially with your hair as it is. Looking good often times cost some money...Sorry this isn't right for you but it was right for me and many others like me. #repost

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hair Club.
Filing a new complaint about
×