1.1K views

Really nonsense treatment just for taking money ..no result at all ..I won't recommend anyone .i almost spend 5000$ completely waste .one time they burn my scalp and they left me alone in room ..I can't even move cuz head was covered .manager never ready to meet proper .plz plz don't go ever to hair club sucks .and if you want to do hair transplant then I have no idea but if they suggest non surgical treatment dont go with it with them ever ..you will tied to them n service sucks .hope you listen to my pain and don't waste money.

Review about: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

I do not use hair club but it is sad to read all the bad experiences the people are going thru. Perhaps you should think about filing a law suit include punitive, and pain and suffering. If they withdraw money automatically from your bank account CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT so they cannot do this.

This place is the worst I have ever encountered.They don't need to be allowed to stay in business.

Besides the fact they tell you to sign on for services and they get you financing, what they don't say is you have three days to cancel before even if services are not rendered, you're stuck with the credit arrangement and have to start paying.

I got caught up in the scam by being 3 days late of the cancelation point.I suggest STAYING AWAY!!!

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #745784

My experience with the staff in Mississauga has been more then fantastic!The stylists are wonderful and management staff has always made me feel part of a family.

The biomatraix has done nothing but a confidence boost for me.

Life is so much better for me.Thank you Neda, Shaina & the amazing styling team!