10370 Richmond Ave #200, Houston, TX 77042, USA
1.5K views 1 comment
1.1

Last year around this time, I set up an appointment for a "free consolation".I was told that they would tell me the reason behind my hair loss.

All they did was take pictures and tell me which treatments would fit me best. First I was told surgery would be the best option, but they decided that the Xtrands procedure would be better for me. Me being 19 years old at the time was willing to do anything to get my hair back. I was then showed the costs of the treatment (around $4,400) and was pushed to open two credit cards to pay for the Xtrands.

I honestly felt like I was taken advantage of when I walked out the building, but still decided to give it a shot. My first xtrand treatment was scheduled for two weeks later. The whole process took about an hour and you could tell a slight difference in the hair. After inserting the Xtrands, they shampooed my hair and I could already feel them falling off....

They felt like little hard plastic hairs inserted into your scalp. I was embarrassed when my girlfriend would run her hands through my hair and feel little rocks inserted in my hairline. Each morning I would wake up to countless xtrands around my bed. I'd lose about 10 of them each time I took a shower.

They also don't warn you not to use a comb.... My hair was impossible to comb and design. I've been close to crying because of this, but had no choice but to move on. I'm pretty much making car payments for a plastic hair piece at the age of 19....

I only went to two salon appointments and decided it was enough. Now that all the Xtrands are gone, my hair looks worse than when I first walked in for my first treatment. I followed all the directions while doing the treatments and truly regret the day I walked into Houston's Hair Club.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Review about: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Free food given in the waiting room.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Scam, People.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments