1.6

I have started the xtrand program with the ext therapy but didn't see any difference.I was told that if it doesn't work my money can transfer to something else but this was a lie they want me to pay again monthly.

I was also told that I have six salon visits and didn't get any and when I asked for my visits they told me my status says expired and I lost the visits. I wish there is money return or even compensation for that. In addition i got a hair color by them one time and they do not know anything about colors. I don't think that their salon know anything.

I really wasted lots of money for nothing.Their xtrands don't even stay for one day they fall off and they don't cover any bald spots

Review about: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Refund policy not fully explained, Not good at all, Lies and deceit.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Bad quality,and I will stay away From hair club

I went for my free consult yesterday to help my thin front hair, a gift from chemo.The gal was very friendly and the info she explained sounded very good.

Of course she wanted me to sign up right there & then and get started. I almost came close , but listened to that little voice in my head that said, go home think about it, and research it and find reviews. Well WOW am I glad I listened to that voice. I scoured the internet and cannot find even one good or favorable review.

Most are nightmare like.

I'm glad I looked before I leaped.I guess I'll have to live with my horrid chemo hair .At least I'm living.

Don't do it

I was considering doing the x strands program and I would like to hear from someone who tried it. Do you suggest I don't do it?

to Anonymous #1372263

Don't put trash on your head just a hat