Our advice is
1. If you go to India, please first visit the factory and office of the company from which you are going to purchase the hair before and then make the payment for your requirement as scheduled by you.
2. You can enquire and discuss about the Indian companies with your excising local importers they could be a good source.
3. Make sure the person is capable of handling your requirement.
4. Do not make the mistake of going with the local people when you visit India. There are taxi people and touts who will take you to companies where they get good commission against your purchase. Most of the exporters shall be having similar price list may be the difference shall be 10usd -20 usd per kilo
5. These taxi peoples takes to the some particular dealers lives in certain areas like Redhills and Avadi in Chennai-India,
6. Some buyers from different destinations from other countries, wants to visit particular company. Once they get into the taxi, the taxi people ask the guest where are from and what is the purpose of visit? Naturally he or she shall say as they come to purchase human hair. Instantly the taxi drivers take to the above area like Redhills/Avadi and other nearby surroundings who deals in dead body hair. Who sell the hair which is collected from postmortem body in the hospital and died person hair from burial ground in very low cheap price which is collected from All over India. Which normally regular exporters do not touch this type of hair as an awareness of bad elements, so this hair is sold in thrown away price to the innocent clients. These seller do not have any company registrations or any office or any factory they are unauthorized Only greedy buyers come to India they buy these types of hair and saying cheap price. These types of buyers they do not know after effects.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu