I am currently a member of Hair Club in Canada.The commercials tricked me into thinking that this company would be able to help me with my hair loss at the top of my head, and give me my confidence back.
:(( They told me my hair would not grow back and shaved it further so the glue would stick better for the cap they had to put on my head (so they said, found out later not true)> There are so many new products available for hair loss that I am not able to try because of Hair club, their products are awful and actually makes the hair that they supply worse and loosens the glue so you have to go back to them. It is nothing but a money making scheme and I am truly disappointed. I am up to $2500.00 over the last 7 months and still not happy with the hair they provided. I have asked to just have salon visits that might be more affordable but they say no.
The most affordable is one salon visit every six weeks for $371.00 per mth(down from over$450. per mth 2 visits every six weeks) plus you have to buy their products. It is so sad how business takes advantage of peoples weaknessess. I do not recommend Hair Club the best solution would be to buy a lace wig and treat your scalp with products to help the hair grow.
There is no future with this company what if you clients was to lose their income or become sick then what???SHAME ON YOU HAIR CLUB START HELPING YOUR CLIENTS NOT BANK ROBBING THEM.HAIR MASK NOT SOLUTION
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "In August, 2003 we decided to upgrade our 11 year old working GE refrigerator in our cottage with an upscale Frigidaire Model.We bought the model from Future Shop in Montreal..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."