2.3K views

Update by user Oct 24, 2016

If you are a journalist and a reporter or media outlet I need your help please contact me!!!

Update by user May 20, 2016

This does not mean that i stopped fighting for the truth..I'm using the advise by a Psychotherapist to hopefully stop or reduce or at least manage the pain these people have caused me..I'm still hoping that one day i get my chance with media so the truth be known..

Update by user Apr 23, 2016

It's time to move on, let go of the past before it drags you further down.

Update by user Sep 01, 2015

If you are a journalist and a reporter or media outlet i need your help please contact me...Ugly Truth about Hair Club...Stay away...Beware and tread carefully!!!

What they did to me is unprecedented and horrible.

My "Sad and Regretful" experiences with hair club...hi, I was never told their so called Bio Matrix system they sold me was indeed a Toupee or better a Wig, I was never properly informed nor ever was a mention of procedures involved such as the use of liquid glue and taps on my scalp and how it permanently damages my own and existing hair which was a failure from the very start; it was itchy, dirty, messy and melted all the time, The hair system it would easily come off after every shower or felt loose so loose that it could get easily shifted side to side "embarrassing" I did the proper thing I raised the matter with those in charge and made complaints ,all they did was nothing but to recommend "Upgrade" to $650.per month, thinking this would get rid of the problems so I agreed, this was a wrong decision on my part because the problem with their hair system remained and was indeed constant and daily, it was just waist of my money. It seemed like they deliberately ignore my complaints and problems with their hair system and procedures so I could be once again once more haggled to unnecessary upgrades so I lower my agreement to $560.00 per month. It felt as if I was just wasting my time complaining as the answer was always the same "Upgrade". Exhausted by "unprofessional conducts/behavior" so frustrating so tired of constant lies, so much aggravation I did not need in my life.

My advice to you is that if you insist to wear hair piece, order it online there is no contract no monthly membership payments just find an hair stylist who will Apply and Cut your hair piece. I just wish I knew all of this before joining hair club, joining hair club was unequivocally one of the worst decisions I've ever made. It was quite clear that they had no interest to do anything in regards to the number of my complaints, constant failures of their procedures and breach of contract, so to discredit my claims and their first attempt,by design and coordinated efforts,to cover up and mask their many errors, they made up lies, I fought back with providing well detailed 'facts' directly and through BBB and demanded apology expecting they will do the right thing, wrong expectation, they rather chose to go silent for months and never produce any prove to BBB investigating my complaints.! Finally after months of intentional delays comes a shocking respond (they purposely avoided to send their latest production to BBB) they used a different source.

OH MY GOD I could not believe what I was reading, they had changed their story using new players tasked to architect a scenario in which hair club not only rejects my claim but also enabled includes a newer false pretext as their justification making sure it'll be a challenging battle for me. They knew that they need more, something fast and effective and so what believable so to make their new statement believable Simon D'souza used/acquired Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") to play as witness to his fabricated story and a meeting which never ever happened-at what cost it's unknown... In a "cynical attempt" they 'manufactured a scenario' which has all that they need all the necessary elements: A series of events/statements (built on lies) link together to help hair club to their desired goal and end-result, lies, inflammatory statements/fabrications, character assassinations and ends with outrageous allegation...Two pages packed with out-right lies, duplicity. It appeared that they had teamed up and told more lies "disgusting lies", lies after lies easily described as "Moral Obscenity".

Again they were confronted with of FACTS in complete details while at it I also demanded sworn testimony even polygraph and I continue to demand that the three hair club employees involved to "Tell The Truth", remember "for every good reason there is to lie there is a better reason to tell the truth", they chose instead to cower behind a wall of lies and deceit nor they had yet to agree to polygraph! Although I fully understand hair club's motive, of course from business point of view, but I can't fathom why go to that extreme and beyond risking possible judicial consequences and defamation to do this to me or to anyone or how hair club can get away with such unconscionable Intentional and heinous act, that's why I need the help of media and press. My time with hair club was undeniably a very sad journey which finally came to end after well over $18000.00 it was ugly nasty and regretful; the mental abuse was horrific. What they did to me was truly unethical immoral and appalling, abhorrent to every right-minded person...

I love this quote and I like to share it with you all "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them, but such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." I filed Official Complaints against Simon D'souza, Niloufar Mahravan ("Nellie"), Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") and against hair club.

Any assistant or attention by media would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Update by user Dec 29, 2014

If you are a journalist or a media outlet writing or reporting about hair club or if you're investigating hair club I need your help, please contact me.!! What they did to me it's unprecedented, awful, unethical, immoral, appalling abhorrent to every right-minded person...

Update by user Mar 17, 2014

If you are a journalist or a media outlet writing about hair club or if you are investigating hair club you want to contact me.!what hair club Toronto-Canada did to me it's unprecedented and awful.

i was lied to scammed ripped off and preyed on from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded "refund" by lies and deception .

My "Sad and Regretful"experiences with hair club..hi,i was never told their so called Bio Matrix system they sold me was indeed a Toupee or better a Wig,i was never properly informed nor ever was a mention of the procedures involve such was the use of liquid glue and taps on my scalp and how it permanently damages my own and existing hair which was a failure from the very start;it was itchy,dirty,messy and melted all the time, The hair system it would easily come off after every shower or felt loose so loose that it could get easily shifted side to side "embarrassing" i did the proper thing, I raised the matter with those in charge and made complaints ,all they did was nothing but to recommend "Upgrade" to $650.per month, thinking this would get rid of the problem so i agreed,this was a wrong decision on my part because the problem with their system remained and was indeed constant and daily,it was just waist of my money..it seemed like they deliberately ignore my complaints and problems with their system so i could be once again once more haggled to unnecessary upgrades, so i lower my agreement to $560.00 per month.It felt as if i was just wasting my time complaining as the answer was always the same "Upgrade" ..Exhausted by "Unprofessionalism" so frustrating so tired of constant lies so much aggravation i did not need in my life, i just wish i knew all of this in advance and from the very start or before joining hair club..Joining hair club was unequivocally one of the worst decisions I'd ever made,It was a very sad journey and it finally came to end after well over $18000.00 it was ugly nasty and regretful so i filed official complaints.

Update by user Sep 16, 2013

Ugly Truth About Hair Club...Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to, scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club.

"Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon learn that their awesome product it's nothing but a "WIG"or Lace Front Wig and "TOUPEE".. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourselves, using adhesive or better liquid glue and taps WIGS are attached to customers head; this procedure is itchy,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it's loose hours after procedure.. if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and what the cost..starting with $1300.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you've agreed to sign a contract to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for ."Is not worth the cost at all" .

hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hairpieces or wigs!Please feel free to contact me directly...

Update by user Sep 16, 2013

Ugly Truth About Hair Club... Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to, scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club. "Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon learn that their awesome product it's nothing but a "WIG"or "TOUPEE".. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourselves, using adhesive or better liquid glue and taps WIGS are attached to customers head; this procedure is itchy,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it's loose hours after procedure.. if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and what the cost..starting with $1300.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you've agreed to sign a contract to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for ."Is not worth the cost at all" . Please don't believe hair club brochures catalogs DVDs or ads on TV all lacks true detail and information's or are a bunch of elaborate hypes.. Before agreeing to anything or signing hair clubs agreement i strongly recommend to take it to a lawyer first,also keep an open mind with hair clubs so called free consultation they'll prey on customers insecurities and vanity!! customers are not adequately informed of procedures and methods used and the hidden fees; the entire aim is to sign contract with customers once they have your money it'll be better to consider it lost or be *** to get it back if ever "you've not been paying attentions to details nor asked the right questions" keep in mind hair club consultants sales persons and managers all collect commissions .! Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix is nothing but a" Lace Wig" or a toupee to me nothing but rather a ratty looking off the shelf "WIG"a very cheap low quality made toupee nothing more nothing less at the outrageous cost of well above $1300-$4000 one can easily purchase on-line for fraction of price!! My personal experience with hair club was unequivocally one of the saddest I've ever experienced like so many it felt like hair club's victim,victim of high pressure tactics constant up sell duplicitous in the extreme misrepresenting products haggling to unnecessary upgrades degrading quality of services. learn more about hair club and it's procedures,claims and business practices on many complaints websites directly from the victims of hair clubs ways of doing business and procedures... I'm not going to elaborate on hair transplant nor hair growth products rather i will strongly recommend to those interested to go on one of many websites like Balds R Us and read directly from those who fell victims to these products and procedures... !

Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints and hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odour after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced. hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hairpieces or wigs! Please feel free to contact me directly...

Also complaints have been officially filed and issued against Toronto hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza and Nellie(Niloufar) Mahravan. This two failure to tell the truth and their outrageous fabrications,lies and denial helped to put together a fabricated scenario which has the hallmark of a major conspiracy was is aimed to mask the truth cover up and cause major harm as result of this two pivotal role in failing to tell the truth with their undeniable fabrications justice was denied and ultimately a scenario packed with nothing but disgusting fabricated story's "moral obscenity"was carefully and deliberately put together easily described as "cynical attempt" to cover up to be used as pretext to divert attentions avoid lawsuit ignore all which is good and decent and cause major harm!!!! ( for details contact me directly) please note this is while hair club received an official faxed letter citing breach of contract,inflicting personal injuries and demanded refund ..IMPORTANT what you're about to read is my take my understanding and my own interpretation of what must have happened once and after this two were confronted and questioned about my respond to their first report on May 11-2012: Together with Simon D'Souza working in concert suffered a major failure by Nellie Mahravan advanced apology's for all and everything and her admission of guilt on April 20-27 2012 scared and worried for their jobs advised and directed this two embark on their second attempt only this time by well guided well coordinated efforts to design and fabricate yet again another bogus baseless nonsense excuse to be use as pretext to justify unlawful cancellation and avoid major lawsuit so a plan or a plot is put to motion: First Nellie Mahravan>>>>>> She should deny that she ever made formal and advanced apology's (April 20 and 27 2012) for all also for making wrong reports,she should deny admitting to slander and resentments suffered by some of her coworkers her exact words "he is jealous of you"...above all and most important of all she should deny nor ever admit to hand over her personal contact card and to email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card(against company's regulations) she did so on April 27-2012 "please call me don't forget me" "I'll be gone until October please stay in touch" hair club is fully aware of what this important facts entails remember the card still here with me. NOW it's Simon D'Souza's turn with this fabricated story with this fabricated story built on lies>>>>>>> [According to Simon D'Souza, the manager director of the Toronto center, client immediately began to raise his voice at the consultant and began to rant and speak ill of the Company in front of other client. Mr D'Souza asked the client to come into his office and asked Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe"), the center’s Stylist Supervisor to come into his office as well to have another person witness the conversation. During this exchange it was clear to Mr D'Souza that client ego had been hurt and he apologized to Mr. the client for any misunderstanding between him and Nellie despite knowing that knowing Nellie was right to remind him he was not contractually entitled to the additional products and in fact needed to bring his account to current in order to receive services from the Company. At this time indicated that the consultant was treating him "that way" because she was purportedly upset that he rejected her advances. Mr D'Souza, who did not believe client incendiary comments, immediately told he didn't appreciate the tone or unprofessionalism of same]

Update by user Jul 26, 2013

Ugly truth about hair club... Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled out as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club. "Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon find out their awesome product it's nothing but a WIG or TOUPEE.. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourself ? you'll soon learn that they use adhesive or better liquid glue and taps to make it attached to ones scalp, this procedure is itchy ,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it looses it's tackiness in few short hours.. if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and how much the cost? starting with $1800.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you're led to sign an agreement to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for."Is not worth the cost at all" .... Please don't believe hair club brochures catalogues DVDs or ads on TV all are jokes lies or bunch of elaborate hypes.. Be careful signing hair clubs agreement take it to a lawyer first, also with hair clubs so called free consultation they prey on customers insecurities and vanity they'll deliberately mislead and fool costumers aim to sign contract with them once they have your money consider it lost and yourself "ripped off" keep in mind hair club consultants and sales persons and managers all collect commissions.! Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix is nothing but rather a ratty looking off the shelf "wig" a very cheap low quality made toupee nothing more nothing less at the outrageous cost of well above $2000-$4000(one can easily purchase on-line for fraction of price) hair club is all about high Pressure Tactics,Constant Up Sell Duplicitous in the Extreme misrepresenting products, haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades bogus contract degrading quality of services unqualified staffs . learn more about this club on all Complaints Websites directly From The Victims Of Hair Clubs every day scam and rip off and what this club is really all about "Rip off" outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices .

Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints and hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odour after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced. hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs".

Also complains have been officially filed and issued against hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza,Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe"),Chris and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who lied about all collaborated and participates in a conspiracy..she lied about the email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card (the entire hair club nonsense and excuse allegation is based on)she did so on April 27-2012 (not allowed by company's regulations) this would dismiss the entire hair club's bogus nonsense and baseless excuse and claim their entire case, as a result of her pivotal role in telling lies and by not admitting the truth hair club enabled while backed by series of lies and fabricated story's put together by Simon D'souza in collaborations with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and months later when hair club being faced with lawsuit and amid series of failed attempts desperately seeking a way out of it's trouble and lawsuit comes up with yet another nonsense excuse to unlawfully purposely and deliberately resort to conspiracy make unlawful disgusting accusations."Please note that this conspiracy was indeed confirmed to me by hair club employee named Chris over the phone while informing me of my cancellation blaming hair club head office to behind it all".I strive and struggle trying to find a way around their series of intentional lies and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done against me and that hair club has turned this tragedy to a travesty. Since her lies exposed shamed and revealed Nellie Mahravans temporary relocation aimed and designed to escape and avoid backlash by other employees ever since became permanently.! Complaints filed against Toronto hair club for men and women includes sexual harassment, slander and disgusting remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, breach of contract and unlawful cancellation while and as soon as i demanded refund confirmed by employee name Chris, lies, facilitating conspiracy coerced making wrong reports with intentions to mask the truth and cause harm. These liars and conspirators and their deliberate lies and disgusting behavior have been posted on-line,To learn more please go on http://pissedconsumers.c… review #370298....I stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies and police, media and take lie detecting test and polygraph...

Avoid hair clubs outrageous unscrupulous fees strong armed tactics and immoral sales practices, hidden fees and contract and well overpriced hair systems and hair products by do all your shopping on your own and on line no contract, money back Guaranteed with it save hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed ....Thanks

Update by user Jul 26, 2013

Also complains have been officially filed and issued against hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the 1000-Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza,Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe"),Chris and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who lied about all collaborated and participates in a conspiracy..she lied about the email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card (the entire hair club nonsense and excuse allegation is based on)she did so on April 27-2012 (not allowed by company's regulations) this would dismiss the entire hair club's bogus nonsense and baseless excuse and claim their entire case, as a result of her pivotal role in telling lies and by not admitting the truth hair club enabled while backed by series of lies and fabricated story's put together by Simon D'souza in collaborations with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and months later when hair club being faced with lawsuit and amid series of failed attempts desperately seeking a way out of it's trouble and lawsuit to come up with yet another nonsense excuse to unlawfully purposely and deliberately resort to conspiracy make unlawful disgusting accusations."Please note that this conspiracy was indeed confirmed to me by hair club employee named Chris over the phone while informing me of my cancellation blaming hair club head office to be behind it all".I strive and struggle trying to find a way around their series of intentional lies and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done against me and that hair club has turned this tragedy to a travesty. Since her lies exposed shamed and revealed Nellie Mahravans temporary relocation aimed and designed to escape and avoid backlash by other employees ever since became permanently.! Complaints filed against Toronto hair club for men and women includes sexual harassment, slander and disgusting remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, breach of contract and unlawful cancellation while and as soon as i demanded refund confirmed by employee name Chris, lies, facilitating conspiracy coerced making wrong reports with intentions to mask the truth and cause harm. These liars and conspirators and their deliberate lies and disgusting behavior have been posted on-line,To learn more please go on http://pissedconsumers.c… review #370298. This conspiracy spear headed by hair club associate counsel Liedys Domingues Marzo who knowingly lies deliberately ignores the facts and witnesses changes her statements over times while desperate and while facing on going massive lawsuit comes up with yet additional disgusting lies and statements...I stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies and police,media and take lie detecting test and polygraph...

Update by user Jan 20, 2013

hi, Despite repeated request to both hair club head office and publicly made request to this two hair club employees Niloofar(Nellie) Mahravan and Simon D'souza to either confess that they've lied or agree to take lie detecting test and polygraph sadly but not surprising these request are not being met thus far.They know this two will fail both lied detecting test and polygraph.

Remember it was this head office that rushed to cancel me out based on a faxed letter to either fix constant problems with their procedures or refund. public should know that this club knows of this two workers lies,deceptions for months but uses this two workers lies to their advantage and hide behind this two workers numbers of lies. I personally provided hair club head office all that is needed to verify this two workers lies in writing and by providing witnesses, again hair club refuses to do the right thing,admitting guilt. While speaking to associate Counsel who sounded incoherent and confused she indeed asked me to "return if I like" thinking this would bring all this to end my respond was that of big NO.

This associate counsel even tried to have me recorded on the phone with putting on voice mail few times uses this as an excuse in series of failed excuses by hair club to justify unlawful cancellation . please note on April 20-27 2012 Nellie Mahravan admitted guilt,homophobic remarks and that of Simon D'souzas all rooted in jealousy. Hair club also knows of Simon D'souzsas cowardly lies put on paper.

The're all caught in a web of lies.I personally charge this club for breach of contract,lies,harassments ,sexual harassment,homophobic remarks confirmed by (Nellie Mahravan) and causing personal injuries.

Update by user Jan 17, 2013

I Continue To Formally Invite These Two Hair Club Employees To Agree To Take Lie Detecting Test And Polygraph. Also This Hair Club Employee Named Mahmoud Mortazavi Knows The Truth And Holds The Key To Prove That Simon D'souz Is Indeed A Liar And Conspirator..!

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2012

hi, I publicly announce to all that hair club inflicted personal injuries to me . while hair club had all my official complains of their procedures which caused me daily problems also complains about some of their staff behaviour regarding homophobic remarks, sexual harassment,harassments and received my faxed letter for refund they rather got reed of me quickly by conspiracy than honouring binding contract...Readers should know that some of these were confirmed to me by Nellie Mahravan which included homophobic remarks by hair club worker named Chris caused by jealousy and hatred suffered by Simon D'sousa against me rooted in ignorants and jealousy were all confirmed to me on April 20,27-2012 at yorkland centre.

While flirting and apologising for all she did to me in the past and for what which was soon to happen to me few days later(causing my cancellation) Nellie Mahravan admitted to all and everything ,expressed regrets for all and on 27 of April 2012 she handed over her own personal contact card and urged me to stay in touch and please don't forget her and call her...

I personally call on Simon D'sousa to come to police station and take polygraph or lie detecting test...!!!

This person lies on his report which all are done in absolute desperations and by fear of getting revealed by unlawfully using unauthorised and private email and by unlawful using and naming staff members on his report without their knowledge to justified his report and many claims against me which i formally and publicly announce all his report are indeed pack of lies..

Example of simon lies: Simon D'sousa claims witnessing my outburst including shouting to Nellie,cursing her by front deck he simon D'sousa asked me to his office and asked an staff member name moe to witness telling me that he does not appreciates the way i spooked to Nellie Maharavan ? LIES,LIES It never happened not once EVER...Simon D'sousa is a liar and conspirator..his pack of lies has caused harm and personal injuries.. hair club has been notified of this persons on going lies and been provided necessary proves but ignores all fearing massive law suit which is pending..

Public and your readers and hair club clients should know that you can do and have all hair club has to offer for fraction of prize on line.save hundreds monthly,thousands yearly by leaving hair club going on line do all your shopping and save thousands per year.or write me and i let you know where,how. proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

Reason of review: . What they did to me is truly unethical immoral and appalling, abhorrent to every right-minded person!.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

chris terkalas is not a hair restoration expert,he's a liar

Please be reminded that both Simon D'souza and Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") involved in this heinous act against me have been reported for Defamation and perjury with intent...

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1011235

I like to remind everyone that the message above is posted by me Proficiencyp

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca #1338299

What did Chris do?

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca #1362042

You think everyone works for hair club

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #992088

This is a very expensive hair loss solution,when I told office manager chris from Toronto I could not afford it,he became very rude, cocky and his cell phone was more important then the appointment

to Anonymous #1336358

Loser

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #973055

Please note that i immediately rejected the accusations by Simon D'souza, Niloofar Mahravan ("Nellie") and Mahmood Mozafari ("Moe") and their head office as "sheer lies" engineered deceptive scheme the product of fertile twisted imaginations and demanded and continue to demand that these three hair club employees responsible Simon D'souza, Niloofar Mahravan ("Nellie") and Mahmood Mozafari ("Moe") to please tell the truth or agree to polygraph which so far sadly they had failed to support their accusations with agreeing to polygraph examinations!

to proficienc #1339702

Sorry to pop your bubble but all these guys got promoted to higher levels in the company

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #877059

IMPORTANT: Please note and do keep in mind that contrary to Simon D'souzas story posted above Sep16-2013 there has never been a meeting/witnessed between I and Simon D'souza and Mahmood Mozafari inside his office 'EVER'!The only time we spoke together which included Mahmood Mozafari was over the 'phone'.

This ONLY contact was on Saturday March 24th, this contact was arranged by Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who herself was also present and indeed was listening to our conversation on speaker phone; this was a day after i met with her 'Nellie Mahravan' and once again mentioned the failure of hair club procedures and if this continue i have no reason to remain in the company.On the phone he introduced himself as Simon D'souza and that he likes first to apologies to me on behalf of Mahmood Mozafari and this person mistakes to get the orders right .......While on speakerphone i continue to once more clearly outline the constant failure of hair club procedures and breach of contract and the horror i once experienced regarding hair club's so-called Bio Matrix(Wig)..I can't possibly be sure whether Mahmood Mozafari plays a direct role in Simon D'Souza/hair club inexcusable undeniably manufactured report or not because no human being with shred of decency or dignity and integrity knowingly/willingly participates in an effort to intentionally design a manufactured false report built on "LIES" which results in making such inhumane,outrageous,disgusting and heinous...

I'm truly overwhelmed by all these "LIES" after "LIES on Simon D'souza's statement":

"Mr D'souza once again became aware of the comments and again approached the client about it and the client said it would not happen again"....

My goodness,what comments and when/where or time or date did you Simon D'Souza have ever approached the client which according to you the client said "it would not happen again" when..?