Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bio Matrix Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "On hold for the entite 15 minute drive to my local Tulsa Cheddar's to place a pick up order. Placed it as I was parking to go inside so ended..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."
- "Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "I have gone for the LED lighting from Energywise Green Solutions LED and was said they will be on the physical evaluation of my facility based on the current utility..."