Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bio Matrix Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."