2.6K views

I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated and dissatisfied with what has occurred in the last 7 months.You promise me I will have appointments every 8 weeks and it turned out to be every 12 weeks and I'm doing all the driving I'm dealing with my hair between the 12 weeks.

its been a miserable task and it seems like you're getting the money and I'm doing all the work, somethings wrong.And when I started I was supposed to be seen every 8 weeks instead it turned out to be every 12 weeks when I asked for a wet and wavy hair they gave me recycle tango and mangled hear that wasn't human this wasn't the hair I chose nor did they give me the color I asked for I've been trying to keep it from matching it mess all day long is hard to deal with unmanageable I had to spend my lunch break is trying to get it right I'm just unhappy with the whole situation is this the way Hair Club for all their customers therefore I am requesting to cancel my contract and receive half the money that I paid find Vons phone number 66 1916 9774

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hair club hair replacement from Hair Club and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hair Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hair Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Dear Sir,

I would also be pissed off if they did that to my hair.It looks as though you have a shitzu strapped to your head.

With you're features, a bald look would go well.

Hang in there brother...

to Anonymous #1063295

Umm..it's a woman! Not a bro

@Anonymous only a coward would make such a post and not show their face! VERY IGNORANT PERSON!

to Anonymous #1012060

You are a coward also for not signing in and using anonymous. Loser.

to Anonymous Hamden, Connecticut, United States #1341377

Aren't they going though enough already. You should just mind your business!!!

to Anonymous #1341456

Your all rude

Instead of hair replacement, you should have gotten a face replacement.

to Anonymous #1012062

Show your ugly face then ***! probably a racist on here. ***!