only three days after signing you have to get a refund.
but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for
they don't tell you its a wig. they let you believe they can do it your way. they mislead you on payment. they tell you your hair isn't growing anymore. they let you pick the texture hair and its wrong. they don't share the hair style you pick with the hair stylist so he or she don't no what you want.
this HAIR CLUB is good for some but not all. be sure to check complants before you sign anything. in this case the hair stylist wasn't at fault but make sure you see in writing everything you want because there is no refund after three days of signing
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Front desk
What I disliked
- Rip off
- Difficulty in canceling service
You May Also Like
- "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany. Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color. When..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."