Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure Review from Rialto, California
only three days after signing you have to get a refund.
but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for
they don't tell you its a wig. they let you believe they can do it your way. they mislead you on payment. they tell you your hair isn't growing anymore. they let you pick the texture hair and its wrong. they don't share the hair style you pick with the hair stylist so he or she don't no what you want.
this HAIR CLUB is good for some but not all. be sure to check complants before you sign anything. in this case the hair stylist wasn't at fault but make sure you see in writing everything you want because there is no refund after three days of signing
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Front desk
What I disliked
- Rip off
- Difficulty in canceling service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "I made an internet purchase of wedding folding chairs in the color mohogany. Chairs arrived NOT as advertised on the internet but instead extremely RED in color. When..."