2.5K views

Update by user Oct 31, 2016

If you are a reporter or a journalist writing or reporting about hair club I need your help..please get in touch with me... What these people (hair club) did to me is unprecedented and horrible....

Update by user May 23, 2016

This does not mean that I stopped fighting for the truth.. I'm using the advise by a Psychotherapist to hopefully stop or reduce or at least manage the pain these people have caused me.. I'm still hoping that one day I get my chance with media so the truth be known..please get in touch with me.

Update by user Apr 23, 2016

Say goodbye to the past, because it's time to move on.

Update by user Jan 02, 2015

If you are a reporter or a journalist writing or reporting about hair club, or if you are the authority investigating hair club I need your help, please contact me... What these people (hair club) did to me was unprecedented awful and appalling abhorrent to every right-minded person.!!!

Update by user Sep 16, 2014

Before anything i must first ask if you are a journalist or a reporter or an investigator i need your help, i urge you to contact me!!

Update by user Jul 30, 2013

Ugly truth about hair club... Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club. "Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon find out their awesome product it's nothing but a WIG or TOUPEE.. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourself ? you'll soon learn that they use adhesive or better liquid glue and taps to make it attached to ones scalp, this procedure is itchy ,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it looses it's tackiness in few short hours.. if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and how much the cost? starting with $1800.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you're led to sign an agreement to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for."Is not worth the cost at all" .... Please don't believe hair club brochures catalogues DVDs or ads on TV all are jokes lies or bunch of elaborate hypes.. Be careful signing hair clubs agreement take it to a lawyer first, also with hair clubs so called free consultation they prey on customers insecurities and vanity they'll deliberately mislead and fool costumers aim to sign contract with them once they have your money consider it lost and yourself "ripped off" keep in mind hair club consultants and sales persons and managers all collect commissions.! Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix is nothing but rather a ratty looking off the shelf "wig" a very cheap low quality made toupee nothing more nothing less at the outrageous cost of well above $2000-$4000(one can easily purchase on-line for fraction of price) hair club is all about high Pressure Tactics,Constant Up Sell Duplicitous in the Extreme misrepresenting products, haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades bogus contract degrading quality of services unqualified staffs . learn more about this club on all Complaints Websites directly From The Victims Of Hair Clubs every day scam and rip off and what this club is really all about "Rip off" outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices .

Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints and hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odour after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced. hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs".

Also complains have been officially filed and issued against hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the #1000Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza,Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe")Chris and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who lied about all collaborated and participates in a conspiracy..she lied and denied about the email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card (the entire hair club nonsense and excuse allegation is based on)she did so on April 27-2012 (not allowed by company's regulations) this would dismiss the entire hair club's bogus nonsense and baseless excuse and allegation their entire case aimed to thwart on going lawsuit against hair club, as a result of Nellie Mahravan's pivotal role in telling lies and denial by not admitting the truth hair club enabled while backed by series of lies and fabricated story's put together by Simon D'souza in collaborations with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and months later when hair club being faced with lawsuit and amid series of failed attempts desperately seeking a way out of it's trouble and lawsuit comes up with yet another nonsense excuse with unlawful disgusting accusations and resorts to conspiracy."confirmed by employee name Chris blaming hair club to be behind it all exempting any employees involvement in my cancellation,this was done over the phone while informing me of my unlawful cancellation". I strive and struggle trying to find a way around their series of intentional lies fabricated story's and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done by hair club and that hair club has turned this tragedy to a travesty.Complains filed against Toronto hair club for men and women includes sexual harassment, slander and disgusting remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, breach of contract and unlawful cancellation while and as soon as i demanded refund confirmed by employee name Chris, lies, facilitating conspiracy coerced making wrong reports with intentions to mask the truth and cause harm. Simon D'Souza's lies have been posted on-line for public view,To learn more please go on http://pissedconsumers.c… review #370298....I stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies and police, media and take lie detecting test and polygraph...

Avoid hair clubs outrageous unscrupulous fees strong armed tactics and immoral sales practices, hidden fees and contract and well overpriced hair systems and hair products by do all your shopping on your own and on line no contract, money back Guaranteed with it save hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed ....Thanks

Update by user May 05, 2013

Hair Club Rip Off Scam.Please read all about hair club: high pressure tactics, outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices constant up sell duplicitous in the extreme,haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades,unqualified staffs,misrepresented products degrading quality of services and hair club so called Bio Matrix is rather a ratty looking off the shelf "WIG" (one can easily purchase for fraction of price online),withholding important information's of clients...Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odor after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced.

Hair clubs surgical offer and it's so called Bio-Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only true option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs".. Also official complaints has been issued to both BBB and Canadian Consumers protection office against hair club and some of it's office staff members employed at Tpronto Ontario Yorkland Center,they are Simon D'Souza and Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") Chris and Nellie Mahravan her temporally relocation design to avoid and escape backlash by other employees has ever since became that of permanently..!!

Please keep in mind that Simon D'Souza and Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and their cowardly criminally and intentional lies and deceptions have been posted online and on pissedcosumer.com .Official complaints placed against these four liars conspirators hair club employees and hair club includes sexual harassment's,homophobic remarks and slander confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, making lies facilitating conspiracy,deceptions,coerced,making wrong reports with intention to mask the truth cause harm and breach of contract(as soon as i faxed a letter demanded refund) .To learn more you're urged to go on pissedconsumer.com review# 370298.Avoid hair clubs outrageous and unscrupulous prices hidden fees including hair pieces "wigs"and products by do all your shopping online and on your own with it save hundreds monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed.

Update by user Mar 14, 2013

Hello,to access these important informations "Untold truth" please contact me directly..Thanks

Update by user Mar 14, 2013

"Untold truth about hair club for men and women".These informations will save you money and time Guaranteed.You will learn all the facts,ugly truth about hair club and it's products such as what hair club calls Bio matrix which in reality is a WIG that's all at the cost of$$$$$$$$$,you will learn about HCMW services,claims and bunch of elaborate hypes all directly from victims of hair club for men and women....

Update by user Mar 01, 2013

hi, I've posted some of the lies made by this hair club worker Simon D'Souza on his report to hair club head office .Review#370298

Please do keep in mind that his lies does not limited to this report which all are lies including his claims of the private meeting while witnessed by Mahmoud Mosafari with it conversation about Nellie Maharavn and of it's details, all are pack of disgusting lies,made up and fabricated and intentional aimed to mask the truth and cause harm...

Update by user Sep 24, 2012

hi, hair club refuses to respond to BBB,and CONSUMER PROTECTION.tough promised by their own attorney to send me another copy of my cancellation letter once they finished their own investigation\'s on their own staff in Toronto Canada(fears of content of said letter)!hair club knows of their big mistake and learned of truth that indeed it has been me complaining both for breach and the way i been talked to and treated and it\'s been me the target of homophobic remarks and bad words made by this office worker right in front of sales person who ironically is their victim and star witness claiming harassment she never ever filed against only used to get reed of me just because i demanded integrity,honouring contract while still a member and when ignored i demanded refund!

you see she is been used and abused by their own head office. i know it in my heart,she apologised to me just two weeks prior to my cancellation,she knew what going on and failed to tell me all.though she did admit to some like the managers jealousy and homophobic remarks targeted at me by Chris another office worker.so i will go to court to get justice knowing they might put together one more lie. justice must be served regardless.

is a right to all man kind.thanks

Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2012

HI, i cut short of lies,deceptions,bogus contract as you all can guess what this club is all about.but one thing i should say and remind you that it don't stops here.they can also hurt you booth emotionally and psychologically if not physically!they did it to me.

i swear it. for $650 a month all i got was warm wash and shampoo and some very few new hair in entire year.WIG was loose all the time,even stylists took petty on me. i had to deal with melted tapes ans liquid glue sticking to my hair so dirty,messy and visible.finally i began demanding services,integrity and honoring contract/ what a joke! i put up with this girl who claims she is sales manager constant pressure to upgrade so she could make some profit.once had enough of lies,deceptions i demanded refund?

guess what they did to me hours later? accused me of bad behavior,harassment. so i was out with a dead,old hair piece and not knowing where i go now.see this *** artist sales manger and her friend manager booth feared of my popularity ans some truths came out later about them made this allegations and conspiracy to get reed of me. they succeeded.now I'm engaged in legal battle.soon i will have not only this club in court but this two and another staff member who was making derogatory and homophobic remarks against me charged and pay for their crimes.

i assure you all. do not stop posting.

it works.you have their attentions ..what this club did to me is outrageous and illegal.i want to see this two manager and sales person in court explaining themselves.this is my story base entirely on my sad experiences at hair club hcfmw.

Reason of review: What they did to me is truly unethical immoral and appalling, abhorrent to every right-minded person!.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Maple, Ontario, Canada #1302125

I urge you all to invite others to my reviews..I need all the help I can get..thank you

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #691578

Hair club employees Simon D'souza and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan's monstrous and conspiratorial lies and deceptions."This can happen to any one of you".This is a case of malice and hatred, evil intent, ill will and spite by this two Toronto hair club employees..This two told lies on me denied me of the truth and framed me, as a result of their pivotal role in telling lies and denial a major crime was committed.

I strive and struggle to find a way around this two series of lies and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice. Please be advised this two both refused to take LIE DETECTING TEST and POLYGRAPH and unlike it is in US sadly i can't possibly force this two to do so here in Canada.This two and their series of lies and fabricated story's along side hair club's are part of a well orchestrated and well coordinated attempt aimed to mask the truth while under investigation and amid hair club's series of failed attempts and excuses desperately seeking a way out of their trouble and lawsuit.."A crime by itself" by not admitting the truth Nellie Mahravan while being fully aware of pain she has caused and fully aware of lies put together by Simon D'souza and hair club sadly she decided to ignore the call for telling the truth and lied about all at the pleasure of hair club and collaborated and participates in a conspiracy; she denied handing over her own personal contact card on April 27-2012 "Please Call Me Don't Forget Me" "I'll be gone until...

Please go on pissedconsumer.com review#370298 this review reflects only fraction of lies put together by Simon D'souza update being also added at the bottom of the said page.. Please note that i was already told by this employee named Chris of hair club head office being behind it all exempting any employees involvements in my unlawful cancellation this was done during phone conversation while he's informing me of my cancellations.

Also there are additional negative reviews posted by others against Simon D'souza where he has been named as a liar.

public should know that i stand by all i said here ready to co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies,law firms,police and media also willing to take polygraph and lie detecting test .If you have any question regarding my statement and lies told on me please contact me directly at proficiencyp@yahoo.ca?

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca Toronto, Ontario, Canada #723259

Correction,in reference to my comment about my conversation with employee name Chris mentioned in my statement(last paragraph above)it is important for me to say in his defense while he mentioned (hair club hair club)that my comment and input was entirely based on my own and personal interpretation,it is possible that it could have been my misunderstanding of his remark..thanks

Hair club is a rip off scam

I know this much i will never ever consider joining this so called hair club.look what they do to clients.!

HI DEAR,we've been trying to get in touch with you. we like to hear from you.have a great day.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #594538

Update..until court my mission is as has been a major part of my campaign to not only reveal lies,deception and finally conspiracy by hair club for men and women but also to expose this club to public,using all social media so people learn of this club for what it represent not by this clubs deceptive ads. people can indeed contact me ask me about hair club procedures using liquid glue,taps on clients scalp and of the WIG they call bio matrix? please note, this WIG can be easily purchased for fraction of prize on many on line company's or ordered directly it can be better ,cheaper.you have my e mail.

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

HI,no respond so far by hair club head office.!tough hair club head office surely aware of their huge mistake and wrong caused by Toronto staff members who acted purely on jealousy,ignorants confirmed by their own so called star witness who just two weeks prior to my cancellation base on wrongful and unlawful accusation of harassment also she admitted to homophobic remarks and bad words targeted at me by this office member with it she also apologised for past wrongs and future i did not know about and only learned two weeks later what she meant and tried to tell me by constant apology's. sham on you. :(