2.8K views

Update by user Apr 07, 2018

REFUND WAS RECEIVED

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2018

I was told and shown the Xtrands Plus hair solution, when the hair came in, it was a one piece hair topper that they glued to my own hair. I had a severe reaction and was in the hospital overnight the same day they installed it and went back the next morning to have it removed.

I had sores and my hair that was there fell out. They promised to rectify the problem and I did not hear from them until I decided to fight their charges with my credit card company and that was 2 months later. The charges were $4695.00, and I did not receive anything. DO NOT sign anything with these crooks.

My credit card company does not understand they promised Xtrands plus and all they gave me was a synthetic hair topper. I have no recourse except to take them to court.

I am afraid of what they will do to me if I go back. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Hair Club Cons: Pain and suffering i have been put through.

Location: 2111 E Highland Ave Suite B 300, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA

Comments

Viktoriya

Well if you went on the website I would know xstrands plus is a hair piece glued with surgical glue. Xstrands is when they attach to the strands of ur hair.

All u have to do is read and u will get ur answers... looks like u might have misunderstood

try & get a refund

#1452041

When you saw that it was a piece did you say something? And why would you let them put that in your hair if it was not the correct thing they were supposed to do?

@PissedConsumer1452041