1.3K views

Update by user Nov 26, 2016

If you are a journalist a reporter or a media outlet I need your help.. please contact me...What they did to me it's unprecedented and horrible, don't let this go unchecked...

Update by user May 21, 2016

This does not mean that I stopped fighting for the truth..I'm using the advise by a Psychotherapist to hopefully stop or reduce or at least manage the pain these people have caused me..I'm still hoping that one day I get my chance with media so the truth be known..

Update by user Apr 23, 2016

Sometime it's very hard to move on, but once you move on, you'll realize it was the best decision you've ever made.

Update by user Oct 03, 2015

If you are a journalist a reporter or a media outlet I need your help please contact me help me to publish an article about a horrible act by hair club and staff members mentioned bellow and what they did to me.what they did to me it's unprecedented horrible, don't let this go unchecked...

I faxed a letter citing "breach of contract" failures of their "procedures" and demanded 'REFUND' as of that moment: It was quite clear that they had no interest to do anything in regards to the number of my complaints, constant failures of their procedures and breach of contract, so to discredit my claims and their first attempt, by design and coordinated efforts to cover up and mask their many errors they made up lies, I fought back with providing well detailed 'facts' directly and through BBB and demanded apology expecting they will do the right thing, wrong expectation, they rather chose to go silent for months and never produce any prove to BBB investigating my complaints. Finally after months of intentional delays comes a shocking respond (they purposely avoided to send their latest production to BBB) they used a different source. OH MY GOD I could not believe what I was reading, they had changed their story using new players Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") assists Simon D'souza tasked to architect a scenario in which hair club not only rejects my claim but also enabled adding yet another false pretext as their justification making sure it'll be a challenging battle for me. They knew that they need more something fast and effective, in a "cynical attempt" they fabricate a scenario which has all that they need all the necessary elements: A series of events/statements (built on lies) link together to help hair club to their desired goal and end-result, lies, inflammatory statements/fabrications, character assassinations and ends with outrageous allegation.

Two pages packed with out-right lies, duplicity. It appeared that they had teamed up and told more lies "disgusting lies", lies after lies easily described as "Moral Obscenity". I immediately rejected their allegation as sheer lies the product of fertile twisted imaginations and reported them. I posted their lies online and challenged them to polygraph "if you three have nothing to hide and are not lying why not support your allegation with polygraph"?

they don't do it.! I continue to demand that the three hair club employees involved to "Tell The Truth", remember "for every good reason there is to lie there is a better reason to tell the truth", they chose instead to cower behind a wall of lies and deceit nor they had yet to agree to polygraph! Although I fully understand hair club's motive, of course from business point of view, but I can't fathom why go to that extreme risking possible judicial consequences for defamation and perjury to do this to me or to anyone or how hair club can get away with such unconscionable Intentional and heinous act, that's why I need the help of media to undo the damages these people have caused me. My time with hair club was undeniably a very sad journey which finally came to end after well over $18000.00 it was ugly nasty and regretful, the mental abuse was horrific.

What they did to me is truly unethical immoral and appalling, abhorrent to every right-minded person...

I love this quote and I like to share it with you all "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them, but such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing".Those responsible for this intentional and horrible acts are Simon D'souza, Niloufar Mahravan ("Nellie"), Mahmood Mozafary ("Moe") and hair club.

Update by user Jan 02, 2015

If you are a journalist and a reporter writing or reporting about hair club, or if you are the authority investigating hair club I need your help please contact me... What these people (hair club) did to me was unprecedented awful horrible and appalling abhorrent to every right-minded person.!!!

Update by user Oct 09, 2014

If you are a journalist and a reporter or a media outlet writing about hair club or if you are investigating hair club i need your help please contact me.! what hair club Toronto-Canada did to me it's unprecedented and awful.

i was lied to scammed ripped off and preyed on from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund by "lies and deception" .

Update by user Jul 30, 2013

Ugly truth about hair club... Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club. "Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon find out their awesome product it's nothing but a WIG or TOUPEE.. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourself ? you'll soon learn that they use adhesive or better liquid glue and taps to make it attached to ones scalp, this procedure is itchy ,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it looses it's tackiness in few short hours.. if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and how much the cost? starting with $1800.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you're led to sign an agreement to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for."Is not worth the cost at all" .... Please don't believe hair club brochures catalogues DVDs or ads on TV all are jokes lies or bunch of elaborate hypes.. Be careful signing hair clubs agreement take it to a lawyer first, also with hair clubs so called free consultation they prey on customers insecurities and vanity they'll deliberately mislead and fool costumers aim to sign contract with them once they have your money consider it lost and yourself "ripped off" keep in mind hair club consultants and sales persons and managers all collect commissions.! Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix is nothing but rather a ratty looking off the shelf "wig" a very cheap low quality made toupee nothing more nothing less at the outrageous cost of well above $2000-$4000(one can easily purchase on-line for fraction of price) hair club is all about high Pressure Tactics,Constant Up Sell Duplicitous in the Extreme misrepresenting products, haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades bogus contract degrading quality of services unqualified staffs . learn more about this club on all Complaints Websites directly From The Victims Of Hair Clubs every day scam and rip off and what this club is really all about "Rip off" outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices .

Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints and hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odour after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced. hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs".

Also complains have been officially filed and issued against hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza,Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe"),Chris and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who lied about all collaborated and participates in a conspiracy..she lied and denied about the email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card (the entire hair club nonsense and excuse allegation is based on)she did so on April 27-2012 (not allowed by company's regulations) this would dismiss the entire hair club's bogus nonsense and baseless excuse and allegation their entire case aimed to thwart on going lawsuit against hair club, as a result of Nellie Mahravan's pivotal role in telling lies and denial by not admitting the truth hair club enabled while backed by series of lies and fabricated story's put together by Simon D'souza in collaborations with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and months later when hair club being faced with lawsuit and amid series of failed attempts desperately seeking a way out of it's trouble and lawsuit comes up with yet another nonsense excuse with unlawful disgusting accusations and resorts to conspiracy."confirmed by employee name Chris blaming hair club to be behind it all exempting any employees involvement in my cancellation,this was done over the phone while informing me of my unlawful cancellation". I strive and struggle trying to find a way around their series of intentional lies fabricated story's and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done by hair club and that hair club has turned this tragedy to a travesty.Complains filed against Toronto hair club for men and women includes sexual harassment, slander and disgusting remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, breach of contract and unlawful cancellation while and as soon as i demanded refund confirmed by employee name Chris, lies, facilitating conspiracy coerced making wrong reports with intentions to mask the truth and cause harm. Simon D'Souza's lies have been posted on-line for public view,To learn more please go on http://pissedconsumers.c… review #370298....I stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies and police, media and take lie detecting test and polygraph...

Avoid hair clubs outrageous unscrupulous fees strong armed tactics and immoral sales practices, hidden fees and contract and well overpriced hair systems and hair products by do all your shopping on your own and on line no contract, money back Guaranteed with it save hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed ....Thanks

Update by user May 05, 2013

Hair Club Rip Off Scam and "untold truth" what this business represents and all about: high pressure tactics, outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices constant up sell duplicitous in the extreme,haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades,unqualified staffs,misrepresented products degrading quality of services and hair club so called Bio Matrix is rather a ratty looking off the shelf "WIG" (one can easily purchase for fraction of price online),withholding important information's of clients...Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odor after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced.Hair clubs surgical offer and it's so called Bio-Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only true option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs"..

Also official complaints has been issued to both BBB and Canadian Consumers protection office against hair club and some of it's office staff members employed at Toronto-Ontario Yorkland Center,they are Simon D'Souza and Mahmoud Mozafari ("Moe") Chris and Nellie Mahravan her temporally relocation design to avoid and escape backlash by other employees has ever since became that of permanently..!!

Please keep in mind that Simon D'Souza and Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and their cowardly criminally and intentional lies and deceptions have been posted online and on pissedcosumer.com .Official complaints placed against these four liars conspirators hair club employees and hair club includes sexual harassment's,homophobic remarks and slander confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, making lies facilitating conspiracy,deceptions,coerced,making wrong reports with intention to mask the truth cause harm and breach of contract(as soon as i faxed a letter demanded refund) .To learn more you're urged to go on pissedconsumer.com review#370298.Avoid hair clubs outrageous and unscrupulous prices hidden fees including hair pieces "wigs"and products by do all your shopping online and on your own with it save hundreds monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed.

Update by user Mar 14, 2013

"Untold truth about hair club for men and women"!! These informations are aimed to save you money and time and to provide all you need to know before joining HCMW and to give you a better understanding of what hair club is all about,all it's products,such is what hair club calls Bio Matrix which in reality is nothing but a WIG a very costly WIG! You will learn of hair clubs products,procedures and claims and services directly from hair club's victims.

Update by user Mar 01, 2013

hi, I've posted some of the lies made by this hair club employee Simon D'Souza on his so called report to hair club head office review#370298.

Please keep in mind that all of his report are indeed pack of disgusting lies including that of the meeting he wrongfully if not illegally claims to have taken place and witnessed by Mahmoud Mosafari, conversations about Nellie Mahravan all are absolute lies,made up and fabricated and intentional and are aimed to mask the truth and cause harm..

Update by user Sep 03, 2012

hi, I\'m writing to so many law firms to find out if they are indeed interested in class action lawsuit against hcfmw.until i get respond and in the mean time i intend to print what this club has done to me and the naming some of it\'s office staff and their behaviour including making homophobic remarks against me which was confirmed to me by one of their own colleague and heard by other staff member on flyers and distribute these flyers on all their three locations in Toronto Canada also might be able to get the attentions of some unhappy yet willing clients to participate in lawsuit. with it i will include tips,informations so will be useful for other clients to save thousands per year. thanks

Original review posted by user Sep 01, 2012

hi, I'm in process of taking a class action lawsuit against hair club for men and women.i must say I've been given this club all chances to come clean and do the honourable admitting their wrong and injustice this club and some of it's staff did to me.

after well over of two years and thousands and while had enough of lies,deceptions had to deal with cheap quality WIG,melting tapes. liquid glue i was never told about. i decided to confront them and demanded refund. they got reed of me by lies made both by sales person and so called manager who FEARED MY POPULARITY.

also made outrageous, unlawful accusations which i plan to deal with in court. I NEED YOUR HELP!.

if you are and have been a member of this club and believe you been cheated and have informations i can use in court.this lawsuit will pave the way for every one to get compensations.please contact me at proficiencyp@yahoo.ca....thanks

Reason of review: What these people (hair club) did to me was unprecedented awful and appalling abhorrent to every right-minded person.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Maple, Ontario, Canada #1318489

I urge the public to please share my reviews with others..I need your support until I have the opportunity to get the media on board and broadcast or publish what these people did to me.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #691580

Hair club employees Simon D'souza and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan's monstrous and conspiratorial lies and deceptions."This can happen to any one of you".This is a case of malice and hatred, evil intent, ill will and spite by this two Toronto hair club employees..This two told lies on me denied me of the truth and framed me, as a result of their pivotal role in telling lies and denial a major crime was committed.

I strive and struggle to find a way around this two series of lies and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice. Please be advised this two both refused to take LIE DETECTING TEST and POLYGRAPH and unlike it is in US sadly i can't possibly force this two to do so here in Canada.This two and their series of lies and fabricated story's along side hair club's are part of a well orchestrated and well coordinated attempt aimed to mask the truth while under investigation and amid hair club's series of failed attempts and excuses desperately seeking a way out of their trouble and lawsuit.."A crime by itself" by not admitting the truth Nellie Mahravan while being fully aware of pain she has caused and fully aware of lies put together by Simon D'souza and hair club sadly she decided to ignore the call for telling the truth and lied about all at the pleasure of hair club and collaborated and participates in a conspiracy; she denied handing over her own personal contact card on April 27-2012 "Please Call Me Don't Forget Me" "I'll be gone until...

Please go on pissedconsumer.com review#370298 this review reflects only fraction of lies put together by Simon D'souza update being also added at the bottom of the said page.. Please note that i was already told by this employee named Chris of hair club head office being behind it all exempting any employees involvements in my unlawful cancellation this was done during phone conversation while he's informing me of my cancellations.

Also there are additional negative reviews posted by others against Simon D'souza where he has been named as a liar.

public should know that i stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies, police ,law firms and media also willing to take polygraph and lie detecting test .If you have any question regarding my statement and lies told on me please contact me directly at proficiencyp@yahoo.ca?

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca Toronto, Ontario, Canada #723262

Correction,in reference to my comment about my conversation with employee name Chris mentioned in my statement(last paragraph above)it is important for me to say in his defense making while he mentioned (hair club hair club)that my comment and input was entirely based on my own and personal interpretation and that it is possible it could have been my misunderstanding of his remark..thanks

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

hello,if you wonder how far hair club can go to avoid lawsuit,please refer to review#370298...This review includes lies, fabricated story's made in absolute desperations by hair club all to deter me from fighting , seeking justice.. Thanks

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

hello, if you wonder how far hair club can goes in to avoid lawsuit,please refer to review#370298..This review will give an idea of lies made by this club in desperation hoping to deter me from fighting hair club and exposing what this club is all about while in court and on line where it shows real success..

hi,in order to launch an calss action lawsuit against hair club i need more clients..my plan is to print flyers, while explaining what this club is all about and how they been lied to and scamed, with it includ tips to save thousands by leaving for else where or on line company's and above all to jion me. together launch an class action lawsuits.

hi, i say to all that hair club head office has stopped responding to both BBB,CONSUMER PROTECTIONS.surprised NOT!!

all i asked before legal actions is taken was to mail me another copy of my cancellation letter since may. they can't? one can suspect what is it about this letter which was rushed to me as soon as i FAXED A LETTER explaining yet again constant problems with their WIG or REFUND that they hair club fears to mail me again? what was it written and what was it said as the reason for my membership cancellation ?

please read my story posted on almost all complain sites. it's all true !! hair clubs head office also knows it...they rubbed me,rip me off,scam me once i demanded ethics, integrity and honouring contract they cancelled me out using conspiracy and outrageous, unlawful accusations amount to lawsuit.!!

with old, dying hair piece in may.kept the rest of my money and all products i paid for like thieves that they are.!!!thanks

hi, to those who are willing to wait a while until enough pissed off customers of this disgusting fraudulent club are willing to participate i say: good for you..i promise you all it will happen.i am now writing to so many law firms pushing for mine or better our legitimate case against hair clubs constant,deliberate lies,deceptions..some if not all need at least above six or more pissed off or ripped off clients to launch an class action lawsuit.in the mean time please keep posting your story.

you find my name on all complains web sites.is my real name.

now you have my email address.please do not disappear.together we take this scam club to court of justice.thanks shahram(amir) yazdi

How do I join the class action suit against hair club?