2.3K views

Once they have your money the overall customer service goes out the window,you would do better to order a lace front wig then find a stlist or salon to bond(glue) it on because that is all thats done except for the free shampoo etc..Bio matrix is a rip off and my friends have ordered the exact hair and found a stylist to do this foe several hundred dollars cheper.They dont tell u this at the consult phase but they get real ghost when calling about complaints,Jacksonville Hair Salon aka as the hair club now i know why customers dont return

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #646634

Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix and surgical offer are both hair clubs marketing gimmicks only, the true options available to customers is toupee hair pieces or better "WIGS" at the outrageous fees and well above $2000.00 one can easily purchase online for fraction of price better quality no contract and money back Guaranteed..

Olathe, Kansas, United States #646590

Lace wigs are the way to go.I shave my hair and wear full lace wigs and they are better than any Hair Club piece.

I glue it on myself and with my 25+ years of experience as a stylist and my experience with lace wigs I can do a much better job.I'm in Olathe KS and find me on fb.

Hello,

My name is David Hansen and I have been in the hair replacement business for over 50 years.I know this business inside and out, my words of wisdom to you would be do not go to a large chain company.

The bigger you get the worse the quality of the product gets. You do not deal with people who care about what they do. They simply trap you in a contract and as long as they see your money they are happy. Go to a small local business, find people who love what they do and have passion and pride in their abilities.

I have been in business for over 50 years and I love it even more than I did when I started. When you go to a small business your experience is more personal, these people care about you and make sure you get what you paid for because for them you are not just a number but a valid customer.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, I might know someone in your area that can provide you with good results or answer questions about hair replacement.You can find my e-mail and phone number on my website www.davidhansen.com good luck.

to david #574607

Do you know anyone in Phoenix, Az that can order, apply and care for the hair replacement system.

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
to moranjan Toronto, Ontario, Canada #646631

Check out hair direct or HD website and search for stylists names phone numbers in your area you might get lucky...proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

to david #767468

Hello Mr.Hansen.

My son began thinning at the age of 19, which was extremely traumatic for him. We did 2 rounds of hair transplant surgery with a very reputable doctor in San Antonio, Texas at the age of 21 and 24. It did help but the loss is still very apparent. The scar on the back of his read is pretty prominent and shaving his head is something he doesn't want to do, besides the $9,000 we have already invested in hair.

He continues to loose his hair and has now contacted the Hair Club for bio-matrix however the comments are not positive for this company.

Do you have any other suggestions for my son.