1.2

I contacted them after signing a finance contract within the 3 days period you have to cancel.My health is not good.

I had no intention of signing a contract when I went for my free consultation. Emotionally you are under the gun fearing losing your hair and they have a fear factor and high pressure situation that causes people to react before they logically review what their options are. I sent the hair band and a letter informing them I was not physically up to the trip on I-4 I have a long drive. I received the hair band that was in new condition that I never took out of the box back in the mail.

No letter was included. when I received a bill from the finance company I told them I had cancelled and they informed me My contract and obligations were with hair club.I contacted hair club and was told I needed to come in to finish signing papers to cancel. I drove there being stuck on I-4 for over 2 hours due to an accident fatality. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived.

I was asked if I had made an appointment to talk to Mrs. Rodriquez. I said no . She came out and said I would have to come back.

She asked if I had the hair band and said she couldn't allow me to return it. This is a big money item costing 800.00 something I never would of purchased on my own. I know they make a big profit on this. If you buy this item from the manufacturer you have 6 months to return it if you are not satisfied.

I had to threaten to see them in court before Mrs. finally agreed to send me cancellation papers in the mail I know the only reason they wanted me there in person was to pressure me into continueing with their treatment.

These people just want your money.Beware.

Review about: Hair Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Too far not reasonable about refund return.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion