i wish i had come across this before going to HC.OF ISLANDIA, NEW YORK.

First off they are a franchise, NOT Corporate run. They were completely dishonest about everything. charged $2000 for a hair system they said would last a year!!! LIES!!!

THE HC CORPORATE IN LAKE SUCCESS WERE at least honest about it lasting only 3-4 MONTHS. I was told it would be woven into my hair, not that it would require me to SHAVE my head and glue it to my head. i was told only after i paid $2000 and minutes before it was applied, I've cried over this< but had to move on . i was already in it deep> then I'm told it would be more cost effective to do the monthly plan, hence now i have a car payment on my head.

They also don't tell you that you need a product called ALIVE to keep your head from collecting bacteria and emitting an awful ODOR!!!!!! THE OWNERS OF HC IN ISLANDIA/HAUPPAUGE ARE SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS!!! THEY MAKE FUN OF THE CUSTOMERS!! THEY PREY ON THE VULNERABLE AND NIAVE.

BOB AND HANK ARE FORMERLY MANAGERS FROM MIENEKE AND ARBYS. Is this who you'd place your trust in such a personal and private matter? so now I'm stuck with this car payment on my fn head. I switched over to lake success, world of a difference, but still all bout the money.

one yr contract, may need to rock a crew cut in a year. pray i don't get traction alopecia from the fn glue and the pulling of my hair when taking it off. AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!! WISH I HAD GONE TO BOSLEY FIRST.

BOSLEY MAY OWN HC, BUT HC IS NOT REFERRING PEOPLE THERE.RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Review about: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hair Club?

Comments

Beware!Hair Club are liars and thieves!

So many other places you can go. Don't become a victim like me.

They stole $600 from me after I learned how bad their service was and decided not to do the procedure with them.Bad company!

Bosley owns Hcm & every location is disappointing