Took my Money and My Hair-Hair Club
hair club for men in Houston Texas would not honor refund after they took thousands and left me bald and damaged . Bad products,inexperienced stylist, spent 25 days of the first 30 they guarantee trying to make it right. Hair piece horrible quality..all hair fell out... Slick salespersons...need to stop this operation..
I am looking for an attorney to take my case. i am now wearing wigs !!
help... please refer me to anyone you know who may help
i cannot find their registered agent to file small claims court damage.
i live in houston texas
they will not talk, return calls, lost money and my hairreview #251418
You may also like
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Liz the owner of this "business". She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers. When really they are all lies...."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "Ultimate Iron Works took Stole my money! After receiving a payment of $2300 for material cost up front, Ultimate Iron Works failed to properly staff the job, failed to provide..."
- "Funny chat, but since Blur is a mod this app started sucking. ..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."