Took my Money and My Hair-Hair Club
hair club for men in Houston Texas would not honor refund after they took thousands and left me bald and damaged . Bad products,inexperienced stylist, spent 25 days of the first 30 they guarantee trying to make it right. Hair piece horrible quality..all hair fell out... Slick salespersons...need to stop this operation..
I am looking for an attorney to take my case. i am now wearing wigs !!
help... please refer me to anyone you know who may help
i cannot find their registered agent to file small claims court damage.
i live in houston texas
they will not talk, return calls, lost money and my hairc314914 review #251418
You may also like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."