Took my Money and My Hair-Hair Club

Issue not resolved
Jul 26, 2011
review #251418

hair club for men in Houston Texas would not honor refund after they took thousands and left me bald and damaged . Bad products,inexperienced stylist, spent 25 days of the first 30 they guarantee trying to make it right. Hair piece horrible quality..all hair fell out... Slick salespersons...need to stop this operation..

I am looking for an attorney to take my case. i am now wearing wigs !!

help... please refer me to anyone you know who may help

i cannot find their registered agent to file small claims court damage.

i live in houston texas

they will not talk, return calls, lost money and my hair

b08353a
Had an experience with Hair Club?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Same Here

May 21

I could sign my name to any of the comments I have read concerning the lack of professionalism, pitiful quality of product, inconsistency of statements, the blatant lies, the stealing of your money and the keeping of the product for which you have already paid...I, too, would like to get the "REGISTERED AGENT'S NAME/NUMBER". If anyone reading this can assist me, I would truly appreciate that information. I just want my money back, $1,995.00.

Disgruntled Cherry Hill NJ

Oct 01, 2012

This place Hair Club for Men in one word is HORRIBLE. I left them way way back never looked back at them. I was so much pissed off by the don't-know-what-they-are-doing nasty staff, and never-ending sales pitches. Hair Club (for Men) is not the place to go.

Mike

Sep 09, 2012

hey same thing on my side, but I wore it for 10 years,,,,2 375 per month, and six units(wigs) per year. everytime I laid down on a pillow it would lift. Now i 35, AND I SHAVED MY HEAD. i FEEL MUCH BETTER AND LOOK MUCH BETTER. WHO EVEER THINKS THEY ARE FOOLING ANY ONE IS A SHMUK LIKE I WAS

Shahram Yazdi

Jul 26, 2012

:x you all should know that this club is now sold with staggering lost of millions,$40mlns in 2011 alone.it's take over by a Japanese WIG maker clearly proves of years of mismanagement,unscrupulousness sales practices,haggling customers with outrageous fees,high pitch sales practices,misrepresenting it;s products and degrading quality of services in past years.also proves that theses posting are indeed very effective.people are reading on line,companies representatives also pay attention to this sites.i also called BBB and nothing so far.hair club don't even respond and BBB can't do jack about it.am considering small claim court.i reside in Toronto Canada.don not go away,post more and more,leave messages even once a month. IF YOU ALL KNEW WHAT THIS CLUB DID TO ME IN THE END IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND=CONSPIRACY,LIES,DECEPTIONS.THIS IS MY STORY BASED PURELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

shahram yazdi

Jul 16, 2012

class action law suite, YES.. if not the only way. beside lies,deceptions,constant pressures to up grade,ignoring you once you down grade with it constant problems with WIG which was cheap,glue was messy,dirty,melted all the time and was coming off so easy and loose and shifted side to side and pulled once your head on pillow hair this club can also be very dangerous? i assure you people.they re4sort to conspiracy once i demanded refund.left me out with the old wig and refuse to even give me styling products which i paid in advanced. sure they had their fun and laugh at my expense both manager,sales person,and their head office but considering what transpired later on with BBB and huge back clash by some of many of their own staff members who hate what did people have done to me my question is whose laughing now? my e-mail var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy91219 = 'proficiencyp' + '@'; addy91219 = addy91219 + 'yahoo' + '.' + 'ca'; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy91219 ); document.write( '' ); whenever you guys are ready lets go for it.

linda kujawa

Jul 14, 2012

maybe enough of us could file a class action suite it we can find an attorney to take it.. i just wearing wigs for now... these people need to be stopped.. yes i already went thru the bbb and they would just answer with blah blah blah and then it was closed. :x

0 0 Reply
took my money and my hair

Jul 13, 2012

Base on my experiences and thousands in the past and current i must say this club is a shameful, deceptive,lying hair club. people should go on line do all your shopping and don't even go near this club.you can save thousands i assure you .just go on line.

SHAHRAM YAZDI

Jul 06, 2012

first is first call BBB. go on line and submit your complaine to them.then keep all you might have including contract or....then don't even wait go on line of many site and let them have it.just write your own story base on your experienc at hair club for men and women.i muself still engaged in battle with them.if they don't refund with it a letter of apology i will take this club to court.i know so much about how they opporate.believe me once you hear it one can get shocked.do you know base on their contract clients have no right non.don't take no responsibility.their contract is a bogus!!

shahram yazdi

Jun 28, 2012

This is my story based on my own experiences.hair club lied to me ,cheated and once i demanded refund they resort to conspiracy and asked me to leave.called BBB and still on going later it be court.The entire hair club for men nad women is in buisness of selling wigs/toupee? the purchas for only few bucks,cost for clients is well above $1800 a wear.with it hundereds monthly to maintain it.clients should know you can also go onlne buy the same thing if not better for only $160 a waer and do it yourself.

maria faulkner

Jun 26, 2012

I could not agree with you more! I used to be a member of HC and they not only lied to me about the hair system, they kept applying glue to make my wig stick.. Lied and said it was medical sutures but infact was hair glue. The wig wasn't even the right size, it fit like a toupee.. Those people are crazy!!!! I found a hair replacement place in Houston that had the same wigs for 75% less!!! They are somewhere off S.Post Oak Rd Houston Lace Wig Co.. Much better options and they accept returns.

Candice

Jun 26, 2012

Marietou

Jun 13, 2012

hair club s a pissed, they make me sign a contrac, but the next day my.husband get admitted to the hospital, and.i have to called they back to cancel it and.they agree to.do so now after.5 days they is still no refund.now.i.called they back.and they are telling.me that my.money..cannot be refund after.tacking.$2500 from me.gluing my hair and leaving me with a.bold hair , hair club is a very bad company because they do not respect people feeling.they have to make the difference.when.they is.a.emergency, but they will heard from me soon, i will not let go think easily. i will tell the whole world what.they did to me, and i will tell any single person about it how bad they did to me, and put a stop.to anyone that have a idea.going there. i will follow them in facebook in twitter all the webside will see.my.post and if they ask for proof i will go show they my hair before and after hair.club.they will see that hair club located in manhattan are scam all they do.is take your money and lie.

Similar Issue

Jul 30, 2011

Hair club also shaved an area on my head so they could glue the unit. It was a real mess when in 2 days I decided "enough is enough." My head is broke out in a rash, very sore and my old unit from another supplier does not cover my bald area due to them shaving the area for the adhesive. What a mess!!! I suppose my hair in that area will grow back. My experience with HC made my long time supplier look like a genius. I also lost several thousand dollars and the local shop has already said ...... NO REFUND. Sucker is how I feel. Not a great feeling. I do blame myself for part of this problem as I did not do enough investigation of HC. I'm back wearing a unit from my original supplier and will stay with them.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.