Hair Club Is Only A Scam!!
Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.review #127812
You may also like
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."