Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bio Matrix Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY! This means they could care less if you pass or fail. They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."
- "So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery! Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me. I sign..."
- "July 20 2016 was the date I made a transaction at LBC Zabarte Mall branch for one box of items to be delivered in the residence of my customer in..."
- "Grooming Salon Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed. He is special needs and I..."
- "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises. His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..."