Hair Club Is Only A Scam!!
Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.review #127812
You may also like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."